No. 1020, Floor 10, Building A, No. 55, Lianhua Street,High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Zhengzhou,Henan China.
Process Station of Edible Oil Refinery
1. Decoloring tank: bleach pigments from oil.
2. Deodorizing tank: remove the un-favored smell from decolorized oil.
3. Oil furnace: provide enough heat for the refining sections which need high temperature of 280℃.
4. Vacuum pump: provide high pressure for bleaching, deodorization which can reach 755mmHg or more.
5. Air compressor: dry the bleached clay after bleaching.
6. Filter press: filter the clay into the bleached oil.
7. Steam generator: generate steam distillation.
Advanced designed oil refinery process
GEMCO designs advanced and professional crude oil refinery machine to obtain high purity refined oil. It contains hydrated degumming, alkali refining deacidification, negative pressure decoloring process through blenching earth, deodorizing to remove odor components in oil, and dewaxing to remove wax in oil. The heat conduction oil boiler can supply above 280°C energy to each device, steam generator can supply steam for deodorizing and distillation, vacuum pump can supply vacuum for dehydrate, decolor and deordor. The press filter is used to filter clay and filter out clear oil, and air compressor to blow dry blenched clay and empty the leftover oil in oil press filter.
Automatic control system assures high efficiency oil refinery
The application of advanced automatic control system in large oil refining plant provides the most secured, reliable production in entire workshop and monitors the operation status by controlling the computer terminals.
Low production cost and high purity refined oil
We adopts compact crude vegetable oil refinery process to obtain high purity refined oil with impurity less than 0.2%. The adoption of waste recycle system can protect environment efficiently.